Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
- C4C Homeopathic Medical College Student Application form :
- Fill in Online Application Form
- One Original set of Application form to be completed in English and duly signed by applicant.
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate
- Copies of your highest educational certificates and transcript
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our board will advise the applicant accordingly.
Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the school. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the Student’s application.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to submit all required documents to the Admission Department personally or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the College
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days.
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy; award criteria, attendance requirements,
- Once student pass is approved, applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.